young at art

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Road-trip Linguistic Sampler

Here are a few of the PG-rated quotable quotes I heard while trekking across the country in a Chrysler Town and Country Van with four grown men. Pardon the implied potty humor. It was unavoidable.

1. You coulda put anything in my pocket. I thought I was going to die!
2. This van smells like sausage.
3. That smell did not come from outside!
4. I'm not taking a shower for the rest of the time.
5. I can't get this butterbeer taste out of my mouth.
6. AHHH! I only have one "constanant!" (yes, I spelled it that way on purpose)
7. I just saw a bunch of kids coming out of Harry Potter waving their wands.
8. At least you don't have cankles yet.
9. I saw the fire in your eyes that night. I NEVER wanna see that again!
10. I have sand in my bits and pieces. My cash and prizes.
11. You're gonna be a love-less, big-bellied merman.
12. I'm sorry. I need to clear the distractions from my life and just sing.
13. I would rather not hear about your twosies.

With all of the active imaginations out there, I am sure you can fill in the conversations that surrounded these quotes. I am a little scared to hear your speculations...

We did make it all the way to Orlando and back home, which is pretty darn good if you ask me. All I can say is sheesh. We had lots of fun, but vacations always make me appreciate home. So glad to be back:)

Hugs,
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment