young at art

Saturday, April 2, 2011

No boys!!

Next week is my birthday. I will be 29 for the first time. In honor of my birthday, a few months ago my mama bought me two tickets to see my favorite band, Kings of Leon. AND one of my other favorite bands, Band of Horses,  is opening for them. Sounds great right?

Except for the fact that I go back to work on Wednesday and will have to leave Dahlia at the babysitter for the week and then with a sitter that night. We had planned to drive her to my mom's house in Wetumka and then drive to Tulsa. Jeremiah was worried we would be late for the opener. Luckily we have the best Yaya ever!

My mom has volunteered to come to our house to watch Dahlia!! She is going order pizza and talk on the phone. We have already had a serious conversation like we would with any baby sitter. No boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment