young at art

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Latvia? Stats Are Eye-Opening!

I just realized that I can view stats about who is viewing my blog. I only have four followers, but lots more people have "viewed" my page. Whether or not they actually read it isn't a stat that is available. I can also see where the views are coming from (mostly facebook) and what country the viewer is viewing from ( mostly the U.S., duh)

Hmmmm. So what I really wanna know is: who in tarnation is viewing this blog from Latvia!!!! I see you have been here 23 times this month. Or 23 different Latvians have been here. Either way, if you read this, reveal yourself. I am so curious about you or y'all. In case you didn't know, since you probably don't say y'all in Latvia, it is Okie for you all or the plural of you.

Hugs,
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment