young at art

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"Fish in the Sea" or "Too Many Metaphors"

Once upon a time there was a girl who had A LOT going on. Not "goin' on" as in "he's got it goin' on." What I mean to say is that she had a lot of irons in the fire. None of it was her fault, or anything she could control. They say into every life a little rain must fall. She had her share of rain. She also had rainbows. Luckily she also had some pretty great pals to throw on their galoshes and start bailing her out. But, enough about the weather. 

Surprise, the girl is me. I was just thinking about all of the help my super friends have thrown my way this last year. I have a couple of good buddies in mind in particular. These guys are the kind of friends who tile your kitchen while you are with your family in crisis. These are the guys who check on your dog, help your hubby work on the truck, and pretty much do whatever you need them too without complaint or you even asking them to sometimes. 

All the good ones are not taken. They just spend all of their free time helping me:) Plenty of fish in the sea, ladies. And I have them on speed dial. 

Figurative Language Counter: 8 ( I think , lol)

*Names omitted to protect the innocent

Hugs,
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment